Seeking a studio mate in Williamsburg
Looking for a studio mate (Near Bedford Ave stop on L). This is below market price. It is located near everything - restaurants, cafes and public transportation.
· $650 a month
· Approx. 250 sq ft, (wall space is somewhat limited, utility meters and conduits occupy a section of wall)
· Available April 1st.
· Basement space with small windows in an artist owned building
· Other artists/commercial offices in the building
· Semi-private, space is partitioned
· Wifi/all utilities included
· No living
· No loud machinery, toxic materials or fumes please
· Perfect for a tech office or other quiet studio practice
We are two working artists, a photographer and a draftsman. We’ve had this space since long before Williamsburg became very popular thus less affordable for artists, and it is a rare artist run space. Although this is the basement, there are many amenities, you can always step out and take a break at cafes, restaurants, or a walk at McCarren park.
No brokers fee
One month security deposit and first month)
Mika Yokobori (917) email@example.com
Daniel Zeller (718) firstname.lastname@example.org